Since 1983, CrescentCare and its founding organization, NO/AIDS Task Force, have championed an empowered workforce. Building on the social justice legacy of community health centers, we advocate and care for a diverse population in Southeast Louisiana. We provide compassionate, quality care for all people, including those who are structurally marginalized — who identify as Black, Indigenous, and other People of Color (BIPOC), LGBTQ+, are living with HIV, experiencing homelessness or poverty, have substance abuse disorders, are veterans, seniors, and/or from immigrant populations.
Studies show that many from marginalized communities are less likely to apply for a position if they don’t meet every listed qualification. We are committed to ensuring that our team reflects the people we serve, and strongly believe that equitable care comes from people with dedication and lived experience as much as education and work history. If you’re passionate about supporting our community and working with similarly driven people from a range of backgrounds and experiences, we strongly encourage you to apply.
We believe the investment we make in our staff is among the most important. Our compensation package includes:
- Comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage options
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employer-paid Dental
- Employer-paid life insurance & AD&D
- Employer-paid Wellness Program
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Program
- Employer-sponsored vision insurance
- Employer-sponsored short-term disability insurance
- Vacation time (accrue 10 days in first 12 months) and sick time (accrue 6 days in first 12 months)
- Eleven (11) paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match beginning in employee’s second year
We believe that, to maintain the highest quality healthcare for our patients and clients, our employees and leaders should be life-long learners. To that end, based on developmental needs, CrescentCare offers a diverse array of growth opportunities including internal and external classroom education, local and national conferences, projects, mentoring, lateral job movements, and shadowing.
For the protection of our clients and colleagues, all employees must show proof of full COVID vaccination prior to your first day.
If you need assistance accessing the career page or otherwise applying for a position, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.