Our goal is to attract, recruit, train and reward employees who believe in the mission of CrescentCare and whose behavior and performance will help the organization meet its strategic objectives. CrescentCare builds on 30+ years of experience delivering quality, person-centered healthcare. CrescentCare is a nonprofit provider of holistic, community-based wellness services for everyone in Southeast Louisiana.
Why work for CrescentCare?
You’ll have the opportunity to work with professionals who are extremely committed to the patients, clients, and communities they serve.
You will partner with existing strong multi-disciplinary care and service teams that understand how to collectively make a real difference every day.
Have FUN connecting with teammates from ten locations across Southeast Louisiana at work-sponsored community events Bow Tie Bash, Red Ribbon Gala, Saints & Sinners Literary Festival, Empowerment, Dining Out for Life, and Chevron Walk to End HIV.
Training and development opportunities
At CrescentCare, we believe that to maintain the highest quality healthcare for our patients and clients, our employees and leaders should be life-long learners. To that end, based on developmental needs, CrescentCare offers a diverse array of development opportunities including internal and external classroom education, local & national conferences, projects, mentoring, lateral job movements, and shadowing.
Our hiring process
- After your application is submitted, we submit all resumes to the Hiring Manager for review.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified at that time.
- If you are selected as a new employee, you will be contacted by the Human Resources team.
- Prior to your first day of employment, you will be required to obtain a TB test from CrescentCare if you have not had in last six months. You will not be allowed to start work without it.
- Day One Onboarding: welcome, to your first day! Human Resources will spend the morning with you for Day One Onboarding activities before you are sent to your home department to learn department specifics.
- Department Specifics: new hires learn departmental specifics in their departments from their supervisor or designee.
At CrescentCare, we believe that the investment we make to provide benefits to our employees are among the most important dollars spent. Our Total Compensation package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical and prescription drug coverage options
- Health Savings Account
- Employer-paid Dental
- Employer-paid Life insurance & AD&D
- Employer-paid Wellness Program
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Program
- Employer-sponsored Vision insurance
- Employer-sponsored Short term Disability insurance
- Vacation, (accrue 10 days in first 12 months) / Sick, (accrue 6 days in first 12 months)
- Eleven (11) paid holidays
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with employer match beginning in employee’s second year
If you need assistance accessing the career page or otherwise applying for a position, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.